Personal Injury Lawyer, Accidents and Claims
If you were injured in an accident, you may be wondering if you should hire a personal injury lawyer, speak to the insurance company, or sign any forms.
You can get answers to these questions and other valuable information about your personal injury claim by:
- Reading the information on this website;
- Getting a copy of our free book; and
- Calling for a free consultation at (978) 740-9433
Some of the more common questions we receive from our clients concerning their personal injury claims include:
- Do I have a personal injury claim?
- Should I speak to the insurance company?
- Should I sign any forms for the insurance company?
- How much is my personal injury claim worth?
- How long will it take to conclude my personal injury claim?
- How much will a personal injury attorney charge me?
- Should I hire a personal injury attorney?
- Who will pay my medical bills and lost wages?
- Should I contact my own insurance company if I am in a car accident?
- Will my personal injury attorney have to file a lawsuit?
- What questions should I be asking a Massachusetts attorney?
Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorney Services
When you hire Attorney Bob Allison, he will provide experienced and dedicated representation with a record of proven results and satisfied clients, and personal attention to your case, questions and concerns including:
- You will be informed about your case and our legal services.
- Your phone calls, e-mails and questions will be answered promptly.
- Your medical records, bills and any lost wage information will be obtained by us.
- You will receive copies of correspondence and important papers.
- Your case will be thoroughly investigated, researched, and evaluated.
- You will have your legal rights and options explained to you in plain English.
- You will not have to deal with insurance companies (except your own)
- You will receive experienced and competent representation.
- You will be treated with honesty, courtesy, and respect.
- You pay no fee or reimbursement for expenses unless you receive compensation for your personal injury claim.
Free Personal Injury Consultation
If you were injured in an accident, contact Attorney Bob Allison now for a free consultation by calling 978-740-9433, filling out our free consultation form located at the top of this page, or sending us an e-mail. We look forward to talking to you about your Massachusetts personal injury claim.
If you or a family member were injured in a pedestrian accident, you may be entitled to … READ MORE...
Experienced Massachusetts Medical Malpractice Attorney with Trial Law Experience for Plaintiffs. … READ MORE...
Car Accident Lawyer, Lawsuits and Auto Accident Settlements If you were injured in a car accident, … READ MORE...
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer In Salem, Massachusetts Motorcycle riders enjoy the freedom and lifestyle … READ MORE...
Suing for Wrongful Death, Wrongful Death Lawyer The accidental or wrongful death of a loved one … READ MORE...
Defective Product Lawyer, Faulty Product Attorney Salem personal injury attorney Bob Allison has … READ MORE...
Truck Accident Lawyer, Car Collision with Truck, Suing for Truck Accident Due to their size, … READ MORE...
Do you have a Massachusetts Dog Bite Case? If you were attacked or bitten by a dog in … READ MORE...
Slip & Fall
Damages for Pain and Suffering for Slip and Fall Accidents Pursuing Slip and Fall Accident … READ MORE...
The risk of sustaining a serious injury is far greater than other motor vehicle accidents if you are … READ MORE...