You can help prevent dog bites and attacks in your home by following these steps from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Speak to a professional to learn what breeds of dogs are best for your household;
- Don’t bring a dog with a history of aggression into your household;
- If your child is fearful of dogs, wait before bringing it into your home;
- Be careful when bringing a dog into a household with an infant or toddler;
- Never leave infants or young children alone with a dog;
- Teach the dog submissive behaviors;
- Don’t play aggressive games with your dog;
- Seek immediate professional help if your dog develops aggressive behaviors.
If you or a family member have been injured by a dog bite or attack, contact Attorney Bob Allison for a free consultation by calling 978-740-9433 or filling out our free consultation form.