Who will pay for services I performed before the car accident but are unable to perform now?

If you are unable to perform services that you were able to perform before you were injured in a car accident, you may be able to pursue a claim for the cost of replacement services.

Personal Injury Protection insurance coverage is available for car accident victims for the payment of medical bills, lost wages, and replacement services. PIP pays for reasonable expenses to pay non-family members to perform services that the injured person would otherwise have performed for the benefit of himself and/or family members of his household, such as household chores.