Were you or someone you know injured due to medical malpractice in Massachusetts?
You can find useful information about injury due to medical malpractice and personal injury claims by reviewing this website and obtaining a copy of our free book.
Personal injury law allows for people injured due to medical malpractice to seek compensation for pain and suffering. Some of the different types of medical malpractice include:
- Doctors’ errors
- Surgeon’s mistakes
- Hospital errors
- Mistakes in prescription medicines
- Birth trauma to either the mother or the infant
- Delayed diagnosis
Proving a Medical Malpractice Claim
In order to prove a medical malpractice claim, you must show:
- The standard of medical care owed to you by the doctor in the circumstances of your case,
- The doctor breached the standard of care (negligence),
- That you suffered damages, and
- That the doctor’s negligence was the cause of your damages.
In almost all medical malpractice claims, your attorney must retain an expert in the doctor’s field of medicine to prove a medical malpractice case.
Free Personal Injury Consultation
If you were injured as a result of medical malpractice, contact Attorney Bob Allison now for a free consultation by calling 978-740-9433 or filling out our free consultation form. We look forward to talking to you about your Massachusetts personal injury claim.