1. You will receive a free initial consultation.
2. You will be educated about the various steps of a personal injury claim.
3. You will be kept informed about your case and our legal services.
4. Your phone calls, e-mails and questions will be answered promptly.
5. Your medical records, bills and any lost wage information will be obtained by us.
6. You will receive copies of correspondence and important papers.
7. Your case will be thoroughly investigated, researched, and evaluated.
8. You will have your legal rights and options explained to you in plain English.
9. You will not have to deal with insurance companies (except your own), investigators or bill collectors from your medical providers. We will handle these matters for you.
10. You will receive experienced and competent representation.
11. You will be treated with honesty, courtesy, and respect.
12. When the time is right, we will prepare a demand letter to send to the insurer that details how you were injured, a description of your injuries, medical treatment, medical bills and any lost wages, how the injury has impacted your life, and the amount of the demand. We will also include documents in support of the demand such as police reports, photos, medical records and bills, and any loss wage information.
13. You will decide whether to settle your personal injury claim, file a lawsuit, and, if necessary, go to trial. Attorney Bob Allison will talk to you and answer any questions you may have before you make any of these important decisions.
14. If a lawsuit is filed, we will file the complaint in the appropriate court, serve discovery requests on the other party, prosecute your case in an aggressive and effective manner and keep you informed every step of the way.
15. You pay no fee or reimbursement for expenses unless you receive compensation for your personal injury claim.
16. Our current and past clients are encouraged to come to us with any legal questions or concerns they may have. If it is outside our area, we will provide you with a referral to an appropriate attorney.
Free Personal Injury Consultation
If you were injured in an accident, contact Attorney Bob Allison now for a free consultation by calling 978-740-9433 or filling out our free consultation form. We look forward to talking to you about your Massachusetts personal injury claim.